March 31, 2009

Beloved, Seek me and you will find me

Hello! Hello! Back again for another installment of TheKadileighSeibertExperience. I have a lot on my mind and once again am very scatter brained so try to stick with me. Normal Day. Very Normal. Extremely Normal. Too normal. Yea, the last two days have just been normal, yuck! I hate normal! I want an action packed day, with God speaking to me throughout the day with some revelation, something I need to here. Something exciting, not normal, that I haven't seen in him before. Something new. But it hasn't been that way, until tonight. As I was laying in my room I was thinking God where have you been? My life has felt empty almost like you are not here. And I kept getting the same thing. Beloved, seek me and you will find me. Well let's back track a little bit, For the last couple of weeks I have been complaining about how awful school has become. I have been pretty angered by my age. I know that makes no sense but I don't fit in so well with people my age. I know it's hard to believe (just kidding) but I am definitely, I guess what you could call an outcast. All of my close friends are older than me and I kept saying I wish I was older. I have been getting really annoyed by the people, in general, not anyone specific at our school. It's like everyone is so incredibly immature and they have no perception of morals whatsoever. God, over the last couple of weeks, has told me that Beloved, You are where you are for a reason, You are the age you are for a reason, and while you are at this place where it seems like I am not at, I need you to seek me even harder. I need you to push through your annoyance and I need you to show love to these people like they have never seen before and I need you to show them a BIG love, my love. I need YOU to show ME to these people. I am going to use you beloved like you have been praying. I am going to use you. I have chosen you to be at this certain school at this certain time for a certain purpose. And right now, All I need is for you to seek me with all that you have. So back to the seeking God thing, I was talking to him today saying Where have you been? Why haven't I been able to feel your presence like I normally do. And this is my answer for every question I asked. Beloved, Seek me and you will find me. I am here,  I just need you to look.  And that was it, God told me something right there that related to many aspects of my life. It relates to my situation at County High. God said it seems like I'm not there, but I am, I just need you and all of my other Children to look. Remember I am with you 24/7. I have a home right inside your heart. When I seem distant, I am here and You are still MINE, beloved. You are still my child whom I love. But I never let go, I turn my back on you, but you do to me. You let go, you turn your back and walk away, and beloved it  hurts. I am going to tell the truth here, I am the kind of person where I will be all pumped about my bible one week and the next I will be "Too busy" to read it. And the past couple of days I have been telling myself I have been too busy. Which is definitely an excuse. I think by God giving me the feeling of him being distanced he was saying You let go and it's hurting. But seek me and you will find me. I have realized that sometimes we have to sacrifice a night with friends to SEEK HIM, and I mean truly seek him, to fall on our faces and cry out and seek him. He has told me, "Beloved, You asked me to use you in great ways, and I have something awesome set out for you, but you are going to have to seek me, and once you truly seek me you will fall in love with who I am. I will be all you need. You will yearn for me. At the sound of my name, You will yearn. You will be anxious to share my love with others, but the thing is you will have to truly devote yourself into seeking me." So here I am beginning what I see as a new journey. I am off to seek God and his great love so I can share it with who needs it. 

Please begin to pray for me and our schools in general as I feel a calling to make a change. I am part of a chosen generation. And not only high schools, guys. Colleges too, but we have to start the change within ouselves first. Let's begin to seek God deep daily. Let's begin to put him and his will first. The change has to start with ourselves. Let's begin to show the people who God really is and what we, as christians, really should look like. Let's change the view of the church. I am ready to see a revolution. 

Quote of the Day: "But you are the generation chosen by God, chosen for the high calling of his work, chosen to be holy people, God's instruments to do his work and speak out for him, to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for you - from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted." -1st Peter 2:9-10 (The Message)
.... and it all starts by seeking him. 

I love you all very much and here's to another superb adventure of Kadileigh Seibert. 
I wish you the best week seeking God. 
I would love to know your opinion, thoughts, comments, oppositions, etc. 

3 comments:

Hannah Gann said...

that was really good kadileigh!! BUT ihave a question haha are your ever short??

syd said...

Hey Kadileigh. I tried to post a comment last night but it wouldn't let me, so hopefully this works! I was saying that I am SO glad you posted this. I feel the same way! Your posts really encourage me. I can relate to a lot of the stuff you post, which is comforting - knowing I'm not the only one. Funny how the Lord works like that, isn't it? I cannot thank you enough for posting regularly, and I cannot thank God enough for letting me come across your blog like I did!

Thanks for following my boring blog, too :)

♥♥
- s

Kadileigh Seibert said...

haha Hannah and the answer is no! and they probably won't ever be... and squid It's so awesome how God leads us to things right when we need them most and it's awesome how he gives us people to relate to. You are welcome but I'm just saying what God is telling me to say! And your blog is definitely not boring! You're an awesome writer to say the least.