March 22, 2009

God can speak through anything.

Hey guys! I got back from the beach today around 5! And as soon as I got home I went to church and then to eat with some friends. I got home around 8:30 and tried to go to bed and that didn't work out so well, so this is where I ended up. Let's see, I had a lot of fun at the beach but I'm glad to be back in my own bed. I got some really cute clothes and stuff while down there. On the way back, I learned a little something. God can use anything to speak to us and get our attention about something. He has been trying to tell me something for so long but I just haven't been recognizing the signs. Today it finally got through to me. God used a secular song to speak to me. God doesn't just use christian stuff to tell us things, he also uses worldly things. God can use people, music, lyrics, art, scenery, or anything just to get our attention about something. We pray about something and then we complain that God hasn't showed us an answer to this prayer. Well most of the times he is telling us the answer, We just aren't being patient or listening and looking out for this answer. Sometimes, We just have to take a moment out of our busy lives to just stop and listen and look at the things around us. And even if we don't God can show us through things we do in our everyday routines. We can see something on the way to school or work we haven't noticed before or listen to a certain song you listen to all the time and here God saying something through it that you have never thought of or paid attention to before. I just am glad and I think it is absolutely amazing that God goes through so much just to answer are "small" and "big" prayers. But anyways, Just though I'd share that with you guys. I would LOVE to know what you think about my blog so leave some comments. So here's a funny story in The Superb Adventures of Kadileigh Seibert: On the way to the beach there was a fence with horses and cows in it and then there was one of those bulls with the hump on its back and my sister said, "Is that a half bull, half cow? I didn't know they could do that." It was pretty funny though. I had a pretty frightening tale on Friday, but I'm not going to put it on here, so if you want to know just ask me. But that's going to be it for today, so Ta-Da! I'll probably write something on here tomorrow if I learn anything or if anything interestingly superb happens (which it probably won't). Anyways, HAVE AN AMAZINGLY SUPERB WEEK! I HOPE YOU HAVE MANY ADVENTURES OF YOUR OWN THIS WEEK! LOVE .

1 comments:

whosoeverwill said...

Lord, Speak into my chaos!