March 17, 2009

First Timer!

Okay so I am a first time blogger, so I already am apologizing if this is boring! But, let's see I decided to make this blog to have something to do and, like most people I know, I kind of want to get off of facebook and transfer to this. :) Well I guess I start getting on here and telling the events of the day. I want to put up a different quote everyday (according to what I feel like). And most likely I'll be uploading videos everyone in a while. I have some awesome videos from this concert I went to last weekend that I'm going to put up so be waiting for that. Today, was somewhat uneventful. I mean I don't know how I'm going to keep this blog about the adventures of Kadileigh Seibert going when I'm having no adventures. So let's hope my life gets a little more busy. I had to work today, that was boring as always. But I guess instead of talking about what happened today I can talk about what God has been doing in my life lately.  I'm sorry if any of you have read the ring of fire because basically this is a repeat. Lately, God has been showing me just who he is. He has shown me how he is the ULTIMATE HEALER, not only the healer to big medical problems (which he can be), but he is the healer to our small problems also such as heartache, loneliness, being unloved, being friendless, etc. God is the glue that pieces our broken hearts back together, the lover of the unlovable, the father to the fatherless, the rest to the weary, the giver to the poor, the friend to the friendless, creator of beauty, comforter to the lonely, and all around he is love. He shows love to every feeling we feel. And most of the time we take for granted that all of those things live in us, if we are saved. God lives in each one of us and is right here with us 24/7. I just find that amazing for some reason. And the other night me and some friends went to a concert at workplay theatre, which is sort of like a bar but not really, but one of the singers (Tyrone Wells) was a christian and he got out and sang a song called "When all is said and done" and you could tell God was in there. So it just kind of taught me that God is everywhere not just in the "good, christian atmospheres". He is ALWAYS with me. But that will be all of "The Superb Adventures of Kadileigh Seibert" Please leave some comments and tell me what you think! :p

I love you all! 

Quote of the Day: Actually most will be song lyrics but here they are 
                     "This will be the day that you take your eyes off the ground, out of the blue, and see                        that someone is looking right back at you. Maybe that someone is me. Maybe it's                          meant to be.  Lovers. Stangers. Sometimes bombs fall quietly. Maybe it's                                          chemistry. Maybe it's hard to see that someone is the right one. Maybe that                                    someone is me. "

0 comments: