March 18, 2009

Springtime and the beauty of God

Hey guys! I'm just sitting here at work so I thought I might blog. Tomorrow I am leaving to go to the beach for a very needed vacation and let me tell you I am incredibly excited! I love to just walk on the beach and just see God's beauty shining right in front of me. Everytime I go it's like I get a renewed awe of God. It just shows me how powerful, yet how gentle he is. You know I just find it so awesome that God gives us small glimpses of his beauty here on Earth everyday. Everywhere we go we see them. The flowers, clouds, sunset, the sweet smell of spring, and the music around us all remind me of just how beautiful he is. I am getting so excited just talking about it. He is an awesome God, isn't he? Well, Tonight I'm going to church and I'm pretty excited about that. Church at LOHBC has been awesome lately. We have been worshipping with everything we have, which I still don't believe is good enough for him, but he accepts it anyways. After that, I have to go home and get packed and then study for a chemistry test! Fun Fun! (sarcasm, isn't it great!) This is completely off subject but when I walked out of school today I wanted to jump up and down, because it actually felt like spring! I love spring! It was warm and it smelled like pollen, and the sky's were this gorgeous shade of blue that only appears in the spring time with those big fluff pillowy clouds, and driving down the road I saw all the flowers blooming! Oh how I love spring! I can't wait until it's here for good with no more cold weather. Anyways, I better get back to work so here's to another blog on TheKadileighSeibertExperience, another superb adventure of Kadileigh Seibert. Thankfully there has been no frightening tales yet but this week is yet to be over. So Hope you guys have an awesome rest of the day/week. I love you all and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Quote of the Day:
"You're inches from my fingertips
I've come as close as I can get
I'm reaching but the rest is up to you...
Cause I don't ever wanna miss
Being here with you like this
I'm trying but it's all that I can do
I'm reaching but the rest is up to you..."
-Jason Reeves "Reaching"

Leave some comments and let me know what you think! :)

0 comments: