April 23, 2009

Something New (Tim Brantley)

This is going to be an incredibly short post. I haven't posted in a while but Monday night I went to the Josh Kelley, Ryan Cabrera, Tim Brantley, and Brandon Whyde concert and it was amazing. To see some pictures of us at the concert go to thelwproject.blogspot.com. Oh the soundtrack to my week has been Tim Brantley's Goldtop Heights... Let me just tell you one word: Amazing! Check it out!
Here's some of his lyrics: This is his song "Something New"
Summertime was the end of the line
I'd had enough id done my time
i was looking out for something new yeah
and something looked a lot like you
i had plans to hide my blues away
behind castle walls or roam like a stray
and i knew you but i didn’t know you were the truth oh
and 1 step my knees are getting weak yeah
and 2 steps come on and do it for me oh
and 3 steps i gotta make it to you
but the 4th step never happened you were right on cue
when you asked me what i wanted and i said its you its you
fall and winter kinda knocked me dow
n kinda grew me up back in my old town
and what i needed never let me go
when i pulled so hard i want you to know
that telling you wasnt the easiest thing (big shot city boys)
made you tired of that scene
and i knew you but i didn't know you well
with you uptown girls you know its hard to tell
well a saxaphone was sounding off at three am
playing hard luck climbing lovers limbs
oh and i could almost see the future in your stare
oh the delicate moves of a love affair
oh you made me a believer i could kiss your feet
lay my coat down for you as you cross the street
is there anyone else in the world but you.

Anyways I'll post another one of my extremely long post sometime this weekend hopefully. I've just been extremely busy. But I hope you guys have an amazingly superb weekend. I love you all!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Great post. Have a good weekend!