April 26, 2009

In my time.... Beloved

Okay Okay... So I'm about to lay everything out on the table. So I'm deeply sorry to whoever is reading this. I was just about to go to bed when I layed down at 8:40. Yes, I know it was early, but I was extremely tired. But I just began to pray and I got this random desire to read his word. Well first off let me tell you about my week. I've had one of those weeks. I have these random weeks where I look at my life and I'm like Man, look at you. You are so unorganized and a procrastinator and just plain out messed up. And then I look over to the perfect sitting beside me and they look like they have there life so perfect. You know those people who look like they have it all. They have brains, beauty, and a boyfriend. The three B's every girl wants. And I look at my life, and I'm like okay (I'm not trying to sound prideful in the least bit, so please don't take it that way) Brains, check. Beauty, ummm.... no. And Boyfriend, that's a negative. Anyways I just have these random weeks where I'm like okay well I want a boyfriend for so bad and I have been praying for one for the last two years, I guess I'm just going to be a nun for the rest of my life. Sorry I kind of got off on a tangent there but Tonight when I had that desire to read I prayed Help me get out of this stinkin mood!! I hate it. I seriously prayed that he would speak something to me that I desperately needed to here and guess what? He did just that. I turned to Ecclesiastes and I read the whole "There is a time for everything." passage. Well in chapter 3, verse 11 says He has made everything beautiful in his time. Well, that was one of the verses that stuck out to me. He basically was telling me, "Beloved I know you desire a relationship right now, but it is not the right time. Stop being so hormonal (for the lack of a better word) and just wait. And then I flipped to Psalms 130. And verse 5 says, " I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope." So He was like Beloved in this waiting period seek me more than ever, lean on me when you have your little moods, and most of all learn who I really am. Put your hope in me and my word. Believe I am what the bible says I am and believe I can and will do what my word says I do. And last, Remember that I love you and that you are my creation and created in my image, at that, so how could you be ugly. I made you how I wanted to make you, and I love you for it. So remember when you have those weeks that God loves you no matter what. He doesn't care if you have the "PERFECT" life. I hate to break it to you but no one does, even though it may look like it. Just be the best you can be and give God your everything. He will control the rest. I was talking to Hannah Phillips and I told her when I read Ecclesiastes 3:11 that my opinion is that God is getting that guy he set apart especially for me ready for me. Because he will have to be. It's going to be a while if he's trying to prepare him. I feel sorry for that guy. Anyways well Sorry about the whole life story here but just felt like writing it. Thanks for reading! I love you all! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I used to have those moods myself, so I totally understand. :) But one day the Lord was just like, "Be content with Me. Love Me." I think it's just one of those things that we constantly have to check and make sure God is sitting in the Drivers seat and that we are sitting in the passengers. Cause if we switch places life can get messed up. love you dear sister in the Lord!!!

Hannah Gann said...

Girl... have i told you lately how much i love you?? well i do and I dont praise God enough for you and katelynn. What you said really is GREAT!! Im glad your week is better and cant wait to have a bible study with you!! "WE ARE HUNGRY, WE ARE HUNGRY, WE ARE HUNRY FOR MORE OF YOU"
That song just came to mind and me you and katelynn are wanting to seek him... He says" Seek me and you will find me" Lets dig deep Kadileigh!!!
I love you!