June 13, 2009

We're All In This Together

Okay guys, So today I was checking out the Hillsong United App on my phone and I saw this video and wanted to share it. Seriously, please take the time to watch it. It's so true and has to do with what I've been blogging about lately. And I just wanted to say don't rob people of their blessings. When you walk or drive by the homeless person, stop, but don't put yourself in danger ever. But help them out. Bless them in some way. You could be the blessing that God gives them and If you don't do what God is telling you to by helping the helpless and showing them the love of "our God" not the idols of this world. Show them how God has healed us and brought us out of our pit and he can bring them out of their pit too. Don't rob them of their blessing from God. But here we go - WATCH THIS!!!

2 comments:

Rockelzmoe said...

Wow, that was amazing. It was one of those things where you know about it but you just don't sit down and think about it. This kind of reminds me of a documentary that was on t.v. a week or two ago. I can't remember the though but it was about secret child trafficking in China because of the One Child policy. There are children over there who are being kidnapped and sold to other homes, up to 30,000 a year. Others are denied of existence if their parents don't have a permit to have another baby. We take so much for granted in this great nation of ours, that we forget that there are other places in the world who are not as fortunate. I would like to find out ways to help. If one child is stopped from being sold to paying customers, if one community kind get fresh and clean water to drink, if one prostitution ring can be busted, or one homeless man given a second chance, then it could make a world of difference. Thank you so much for posting this. I really needed to see something like this.

Luke W. said...

So inspiring! Since I have started at the record label I have started using one word to describe some of the worship leaders/artists I have come across, "REAL"! Well these guys are REAL! I praise God that they are making a difference. They seem to have a passion for social justice as much as a passion for music. May this generation RISE UP and DO SOMETHING BIG!!
-Luke W.