June 7, 2009

I'm ready.

I was just talking to Hannah a couple of minutes ago about some things I just needed to get off my chest. And she said I'm going to go home and read to get my mind off of all this and I said well I'm going home and blog about it. haha. That's how I get stuff off my chest. We were just talking about guys. No one specific, just guys, in general. The statement I made was well right now I'm just dating Jesus. I know that sounds kind of weird. But it's what I have decided to do until God decides to put someone "special" in my life. I'm going to get to know Jesus and who he really is. I want to know him on a deeper level. I want to run to him before anyone else. I want him to wrap me in his arms. I know this is what I need to be doing. So I'm off to go and have a little alone time with my date, who also happens to be my savior. Ironic. Just kidding! haha. But seriously I want to fall in love with Jesus. I know we've all heard this quote at one point or another but I'm about to break it out again. I want to be so close to my savior that a guy has to go through him to get to me. Like I said I'm ready to actually make it my identity like I said in my last blog. I'm ready to actually be what the word "christian" was meant to be not what the meaning has become. Our church has started a new series about being the difference. I want to be the difference. I'm ready to love. I'm ready to accept who and how I am and just focus on others and not myself. I'm ready to just show God's love through me. I'm ready to be the light in the darkness. I am ready. I am ready for a change. I am ready for God's will and purpose in my life. I am ready to fall in love...... with God. I am ready to be the change and stop relying on others to be it. I am ready to start helping those around me and being who I was called to be. I am ready to gain the confidence I've always wanted, because now I know exactly who I am. I'm his. I am ready to stop treating people the way the deserve to be treated and start loving them the way jesus does. I'm ready to stop being judgemental. I'm ready to stop being predjudice. I'm ready to stop being a procrastinator. I'm ready to work on my flaws. I'm ready for God to carve me into who he wants me to be. I know it may hurt but in the end I will be more beautiful than ever. I know I'm ready. So whose with me? Comments please. 

3 comments:

Luke W. said...

Kadileigh, your blogs help me get through the quite nights... please continue! I pray we all become who He wants us to be. May we make a difference in lives. This week I will help feed the homeless... I have never done it before! May I be a blessing and be blessed!

Rockelzmoe said...

Kadileigh, you are truly an inspiration to everyone who comes in contact with you. I myself am trying to become more Christ like everyday. I wish there was more that I could say but you pretty much say it all with your amazing posts. I really love it when I see another teenager such as myself who aspires to be better, closer to God, and to help others out. If only there were more people like you in the world. If there were, we might have peace on earth and good will toward men. Oh and I have read some of your others. Don't worry about the whole relationship thing. The right guy will come along and when he does, there will not be a doubt in your mind who he is. If it makes you feel better, I get a little frustrated myself too because I also want a relationship with someone. But all good things come to those who wait. Hopefully neither of us will have to wait long. Also if you want to check out MY new blog then go to smellingtherockscooking.blogspot.com God Bless and May Peace Be With You

syd said...

Oh girl...my thoughts exactly. I've recently heard that people aren't calling themselves CHRISTIANS anymore, they are calling themselves FOLLOWERS OF JESUS because of how the meaning of CHRISTIAN has warped so! Isn't that sad? There's a man who comes in sometimes where I work and talks to people about Jesus, and got into a discussion about how that meaning has changed so much. We need to LIVE the TRUE meaning, not the MODERN meaning! Show people who we REALLY are - show them OUR identity - JESUS. He is the fibers of our very being and we need to spread that everywhere! I'm right there with you!