June 5, 2009

His Forever

Hey guys! I definitely haven't done this in a while but I'm back! Haha! I am so glad to be out of school, you just don't even know! This summer has already been pretty fun. I went to the beach the first week I got out of school which was extremely fun. Other than that I've just been hanging out with some friends. Lately, God has been dealing with me in many different ways. He has been teaching me to depend on him for everything. He has shown me that there is not a formula for having the perfect life, that to have the life he wants me to have I must be close to him and listen to him and obey him, because he is not the god of formulas but he is a relational god. He does things through relationships, The relationship between us and him, between each other, and between his creations and us. I thank him that he is a god of relationships and not formulas. But what he has really shown me is nothing I can do can knock me out of his hand. I am his forever. There's a new hillsong united song called yours forever that is a great reminder of this. No matter who we are, what we have done, what we will do, or even what church we go to, we are his FOREVER. That's hard for me to understand because our relationships with others don't work this way, sometimes we have to watch what we say or do so we don't make the other person mad. And then we they do get mad they just kick you out of their life for a while. But God will never do that, we are always his and he is always ours. We are his. We are his. I praise God for that because we are always HIS. Sometimes we feel like  certain people in our life, don't love us or don't care. I know i have been feeling like this a lot lately, but when we feel like this we have to remember who we belong to. Remember God is the God of relationships, he desires to be whatever we need, if we need a friend, he is our friend, and if we need a parent, he can be our parent, if we need love he gives us that love, if we just need to feel like someone cares he wraps us in his arms. Even when we feel the most unlovable, when we feel like no one can or does love us, God does. No matter what we have done, no matter how far we have strayed, no matter who loves us, no matter if were the best or the worse, the lowest or the highest, We belong to God. We are his FOREVER and not only that but he loves us. He care deeply. He wants us to lay our burdens upon him. We are his beloved and we will always be his beloved. I think we should begin to make that are identity. We should always remind ourselves that constantly. When you begin to have a bad day or feel unlovable, remind yourself that you are his! I love you guys very much and I hope everyone has a great weekend! I love getting comments to let me know that people are actually reading this so leave some! LOVE!

2 comments:

syd said...

Kadileigh, this post encouraged me so much! I really needed to hear it. Thank you so much for letting the Lord speak through you like this. He is truly great! I needed to hear this because, even just as I was telling my friend literally three minutes ago, Satan has been attacking me lately - badly. I hate that dude!! He's been telling me ALL types of lies, that I'm stupid, fat, everyone thinks I'm annoying, nobody cares...the latter two you mentioned in your blog post! The Lord led me tonight to read your blog and it made me feel so much better...He is truly working through you and I hope you continue throughout your whole life to turn to Him always and NEVER EVER leave His side! Thank you so much!!!

♥♥syd

Luke W. said...

Kadileigh this is so encouraging!! So now I left you a comment and I better start getting some on mine! Miss you tons and cannot wait to see you guys next weekend!! WOOHOO haha